Are you incredibly competitive? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments that require strategic planning EVERY day? Does working in a team environment with individual reward and incentives motivate you?
If you answered YES to those three questions - Bonney Staffing Center is the place you should look into.
The contributions of the Staffing Manager will play a vital role into continued growth of the company. The Staffing Manager will service the Windham, Maine location.
The Staffing Supervisor is responsible for meeting and exceeding delivery goals and customer service expectations by successfully performing a variety of tasks pertaining to employee recruitment, supervision, retention, job order fulfillment and client relationship management. Staffing Supervisors are also responsible for advertising, screening, recruiting, intake, and onboarding. Staffing Supervisors are expected to conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity and manage cost of service expenses in a manner that is most beneficial to Bonney including client relationship management, unemployment and worker’s compensation.
Some of the key functions include:
- Client Relationship Management
- Supervision of Field Employees
- Job Order Fulfillment & Placement
- Advertising and maintain open positions
- Screening & Intake:
- Facilitate and complete all On boarding activities
- Adhere to All EEO/Employment Laws as They Pertain to the Employment Process
- Conducts Oneself in a Professional Manner
- Ability to Work Independently
- Ability to Work Extended Hours- Bonney Staffing is available 24 hours a day, and may require Staff to manage important or difficult situations outside of normal business hours to allow for successful business operations.
- Previous Education and/or Experience Required: Previous training or experience equivalent to one year is required. Prior experience in Human Resources or Staffing is preferred however, not required.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing and comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to problem solve complex supervisory and human resource concerns
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Proficiency in operating both a PC and various software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Great working environment with friendly, competitive people!
- Base Salary