Are you part of a TEAM that motivates you to reach your goals? Nothing says teamwork like having the assistance from colleagues to help you get there! We invite you to explore the opportunity to be part of a growing company that will be a support for your success and celebrate all your victories along the way. As a growing leader in the staffing space, we are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our team to support our clients.
Purpose of the Account Manager
The purpose of the Account Manager is to work in collaboration with their clients to help overcome staffing hurdles including finding top talent, retaining top talent, and identifying better ways to run the workforce management program. Account Managers also coach and manage our contingent workforce with our clients to ensure safety compliance, good attendance and production goals are achieved.
Essential Functions of the Account Manager:
- Prescreens candidates to identify levels of skills and specialties that might work best for each candidate and client location
- Determine candidate suitability by evaluating commitment, compensation expectations, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and other qualifications to help determine pay
- Communicate effectively and with urgency to all of our partner clients on new starts, ends, call offs, issues that arise with our workers, ect
- Handle terminations of contingent workers, address call offs including coaching contingent workers on the need to be at work.
Competencies of the Account Manager
- Problem-solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Strong computer experience and aptitude
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ongoing training and development as directed
- Exceptional attention to details
- Typical hours are 7:30am-5pm (Monday through Friday) with the need to go into the office on occasion during 2nd and/or 3rd shift
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Alliance Industrial Solutions offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
The Account Manager position is a salaried plus commission roll.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.
- Welcome to our offices: https://vimeo.com/248891244
- 2018 Corporate Challenge Video: https://vimeo.com/281332625