We are a growing recruiting firm seeking a Vice President who is enthusiastic about the opportunity to aggressively drive sales growth using a solution based methods.
At Alliance Solutions Group, we provide outstanding customer service to our clients and candidates by making certain that our efforts focus on excellent outcomes with regard to effective staffing, innovation and workflow.
If you are dynamic, driven, entrepreneurial & have strong leadership qualities, we'd love to chat with you about opportunities with Alliance Solutions Group. We take pride in what we do and have FUN while we are doing it.
What Will you Do?
The Vice President will provide strategic and operational leadership in the management of all areas directly affecting business development, recruiting, financial growth, staff, and bottom line profitability to accomplish goals within an individual business unit. The focus will be on two areas...Business Development/Sales and Performance Management.
Direct reports… 5-8 people
How Will You Do It?
- Generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Actively manage opportunities throughout the entire sales process.
- Serve as a consultant, understand client business needs and provide solutions (staffing, retention, compensation, performance management, projects, etc.)
- Provide creative, effective direction and motivational leadership for the talent acquisition team responsible for servicing the employment needs of clients in multiple geographical areas
- Lead and manage direct reports, ensuring that clear goals, targets and accountabilities are established and achieved.
- Analyze systematic performance indicator reports on recruitment metrics to inform management as to relevant performance details.
- Monitor recruitment expenses and implement strategies to improve results while reducing expenditures.
- Identify & develop a skilled staff by interviewing, hiring and providing ongoing learning opportunities for employees
- Appraise and give constructive feedback regarding employee performance to direct reports
- Demonstrate insightfulness when examining and resolving issues or concerns with staff, clients and candidates in order to achieve successful resolutions that drive desired outcomes
- Promote teamwork by leveraging others and maintaining open channels of communication with staff
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Demonstrate consistent commitment and alignment to Company values
- Develop, cultivate and sustain excellent client relationships
- Oversee order fulfillment rates for temp-to-perm, direct hire placements and contingent contracted staff (manage this through Practice Leader-hold them accountable)
- Set and uphold pricing strategy and policies
- Responsible for the overall financial operation and profitability of a specialized business unit by:
- Assist in the preparation of a detailed annual budget which will include sales projections, operating expenses, gross margins and profitability
- Review and analyze financial reports within the specialized business unit
- Manage recruitment-related contracts and budgets
- Suggest enhancements to services that leverage exposure and engagement while controlling costs.
- Consistently analyze & adjust the full range of business unit operations with a focus on maximum efficiency, productivity & providing outstanding customer service
- Participate in business unit goal setting by providing input to executive team regarding short term and long term business plans
- Provide overall market penetration strategy along with President for ASG and work through Business Development Managers to implement marketing/sales focus
What Do You Need?
- 3+ years of Business Development
- 3+Account Management
- 2+ years Recruiting Management
- 2+ Personnel Training & Management
- Demonstrated experience in developing procedures/processes to implement establish structure and drive accountability
- Sense of urgency
- A high degree of integrity
- Ability to make decisions based on sound judgment.
- Desire to work through problems and issues in a proactive manner.
- Highly professional; ability to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to build & facilitate relationships that are outcome focused and value driven
- Determination that drives results
- Proven ability to motivate and manage individuals to be successful in their discipline
- Past demonstrated record of increasing sales and building a personal book of business
What's In it For You?
Take you career to the next level & to unleash your unrealized potential with a company who supports, appreciates, and rewards your hard work! Unlimited potential to advance in multiple leadership positions within ASG and Talent Launch.
Alliance Search Solutions offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.