You want the dream job: where you love what you do, and you love the people doing it with you. So do we. We pride ourselves on having a company culture that encourages innovation, teamwork, competition and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we are obsessed with being the best. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and achieve great things together.
Join one of the fastest growing staffing & recruitment companies! Alliance Solutions Group is looking to expand our dynamic internal team of staffing & recruitment professionals. ASG is a Seven Time Winner of the Weatherhead 100 and a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace!
In this role, you will match talent with opportunity within a defined industry and develop meaningful client relationships to ensure continued partnerships. The ideal candidate is someone driven to succeed and grow within a results and metrics focused team.This position offers top earning potential with a base salary, and strong bonus and commissions. New employees will be offered industry leading training and mentoring from senior staff.
You will contribute to the overall success of the brand by:
• Acquire new clientele by selling to prospects on a daily basis.
• Recruit and locate top talent through a defined internal process.
• Complete interviews and screening requirements for current and future job
• Qualify technical skills and matching with client job requirements.
• Post job descriptions on multiple career websites.
• Present candidates to current and potential clients.
• Assist with all account management activities for candidates/clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required.
• Sales experience preferred, accountable to sales metrics.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Comfortable working in a team environment• Demonstrated ability to be persuasive for desired outcomes
We offer benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, full time regular (“permanent”) employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives. This is a base plus commission opportunity.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can de-stress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.
- Welcome to our offices: https://vimeo.com/248891244
- 2018 Corporate Challenge Video: https://vimeo.com/281332625