You want the dream job: where you’re empowered to innovate, are part of a supportive team and where each day you engage in friendly competition. TalentLaunch prides itself on having a company culture that encourages active learning, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we all have an unmistakable drive to do business with integrity. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and reach new heights...together.
TalentLaunch supports independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms by providing best-in-class tools and resources to elevate their client and talent experience; as well as achieve their revenue and growth goals. TalentLaunch offers support in IT, Marketing, Accounting + Finance and People Operations. We aim to improve efficiency, develop differentiators & help companies reach their full potential.
The Accounting team at TalentLaunch oversees all accounting functions across each of our five operating companies. This includes payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable. The TalentLaunch Accounting team is looking to expand due to substantial growth within the organization.
- Process payroll for internal staff across the network
- Payroll will be processed out of 2 systems: Great Plains & Avionte
- Invoice direct hire deals on a weekly basis
- Manage commission schedules on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Responsible for quarterly unemployment filings and 941s
- Process and file sales tax monthly
- Assist in year end closing
- Ability to adapt and participate in a collaborative customer-focused work environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Results focused, self-motivated individual
- Focused and deliberate attention to details
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including a minimum of an entry level of Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains is a plus
TalentLaunch offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and a discretionary bonus.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don't believe it... Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture: