Service Desk Analyst
DescriptionAt TalentLaunch and our family of companies, we believe that when you match the right person to the right career, the possibilities are endless. It’s a little process we like to call unlocking unrealized potential.
At TalentLaunch we offer opportunities for every stage of your career and will helpyou get to where you want to be. We expect our employees to be entrepreneurial and own their experiences. We ask that everyone practice excellent communication and work with a high sense of urgency. We hire people who embrace teamwork, engage in value-driven relationships and do business with integrity.
Most importantly, we want everyone to come to work and have fun by being enthusiastically engaged in their careers, while still being accountable for their contributions and results. We encourage active learning, friendly competition and giving back to the community, too.
At TalentLaunch, you’ll work with an award-winning team of high-energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs and are determined to make sure they provide clients with the best candidates for their business. You’ll have access to custom, industry-leading technology and a leadership team who is passionate about investing in their top performers. You’ll always be challenged to reach new heights, and provided with the ongoing learning opportunities and coaching to support your development.
You will work hard, but play hard by engaging in a multitude of philanthropic events throughout the area, taking pride in representing our company everywhere you go.
So what’s holding you back? Apply today to join our team and help us recruit a better future.
The Service Desk Analyst will be actively engaged with the TalentLaunch network of specialized staffing and recruitment companies to help them maximize the potential of our information technology (IT) tools and to resolve and escalate any issues encountered or unexpected results when these tools are used.
- Interact with customers and understand their needs; provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing applications and hardware
- Support business processes with assistance and direct oversight from team members; learn best practices for problem resolution
- Utilize Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) for all work performed; adhering to established processes and raising ideas on how to improve service execution
- Improve user experience through continuous engagement with our customers
- Maintain our internal systems and ensure data and content for deliverables are accurate
- Contribute to creating an environment that will ultimately reduce the need for continuous customer support
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and tickets from customers requesting assistance with applications and hardware
- Be an advocate for customer requests; maintain ownership of request and follow through consistently to resolution
- Provide regular and frequent communications to customers; ensure customers are fully advised as to the progress or delay to the resolution of their issue
- Document internal processes that fully reflect all activities related to resolution of service requests
- Engage in actively learning to obtain a high degree of proficiency with current supported and future applications and hardware
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Results focused, self- motivated individual
- Stay informed of best practices and trends in the IT industry
- Team-oriented approach to solving larger issues
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University within a business or IT related discipline, or in lieu of a degree, three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees.