Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
You want the dream job: where you love what you do, and you love the people doing it with you. So do we. The McIntyre Group prides itself on having a company culture that encourages innovation, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we are obsessed with being the best. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and achieve great things together.
As a Recruiting Manager at The McIntyre Group, you will match talent with opportunity within the Accounting and Finance space and develop meaningful client relationships to ensure continued partnerships. The ideal candidate is someone driven to succeed and grow within a results and metrics focused team.
What you’ll do:
- Full cycle recruitment: Promote open jobs via social media, source and find top talent, qualify talent for open positions, interview candidates, and facilitate the interview/offer process.
- Client development/account management: Identify and engage potential new clients, maintain strong relationships with active clients and create client awareness of McIntyre’s services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Participate in team huddles: Daily and weekly team meetings that are part of business planning and ongoing training.
- Aim for success: Maintain weekly and monthly metrics goals for activity as well as sales revenue goals.
- Be like-minded: Uphold the core values of The McIntyre Group and be an extension of the brand.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited College or University. No degree? We will consider two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An online presence: You are comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Monster, etc.) and you are committed to building an online network.
- Strong communication skills: You are a natural born negotiator and have an eagerness for building relationships in the office and out. You should also be comfortable speaking over the phone - most of your day will be spent on it!
- A dedication to always improve: You must possess a drive for success and an ability to work within a team for collaborative results.
- A “think outside the box” mentality: An ability to think creatively, spontaneously improvise and overcome objections.
- Motivation: You get things done with a positive response to pressure. You are self-motivated, when needed, and have great time management skills.
The McIntyre Group offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free gym, pool table and darts. Mornings and hunger attacks are made easier with our breakfast and snack bar — who doesn’t love convenience?! And let’s not forget the coffee! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs!