Jump Onboard. Recruit a better future!
At Alliance Solutions Group, we believe that when you match the right person to the right career, the possibilities are endless. It’s a little process we like to call unlocking unrealized potential.
And that’s where you come in.Matching the right candidate to the perfect job isn’t always easy. It takes all of us – the recruiters, the sales team and the account managers, all the way to the IT, accounting, marketing and employee experience teams – to make it happen every day. Our business impacts the lives of thousands annually, providing our employees with a sense of purpose and meaning. We know each and every employee we hire has a valuable point of view and can help us develop new and better processes to achieve our goals and impact the world.
At Alliance we offer opportunities for every stage of your career and will help you get to where you want to be. We expect our employees to be entrepreneurial and own their experiences. We ask that everyone practice excellent communication and work with a high sense of urgency. We hire people who embrace teamwork, engage in value-driven relationships and do business with integrity.
Most importantly, we want everyone to come to work and have fun by being enthusiastically engaged in their careers, while still being accountable for their contributions and results. We encourage active learning, friendly competition and giving back to the community, too.
At Alliance, you’ll work with an award-winning team of high-energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs and are determined to make sure they provide clients with the best candidates for their business. You’ll have access to custom, industry-leading technology and a leadership team who is passionate about investing in their top performers. You’ll have access to anyone in the company – including our CEO – to help you get the tools and skills you need to do your job. You’ll always be challenged to reach new heights, and provided with the ongoing learning opportunities and coaching to support your development.
You will work hard, but play hard by engaging in a multitude of philanthropic events throughout the area, taking pride in representing our company everywhere you go. Besides volunteering, you will also have opportunities to have fun outside of work. From intramurals and potluck lunches to sporting events, bowling nights and happy hours - there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
So what’s holding you back? Apply today to join our team and help us recruit a better future.
- Conduct recruiting and activities for assigned business unit
- Act as an end-to-end resource on assigned positions in order to identify strategic as well as transactional staffing needs
- Clearly define and obtain position requirements, and gather information to ensure proper candidate suitability
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: online searches, Internet postings, candidate database
- Handle clients and prospective clients in a consultative sales approach
- Determine candidate suitability by evaluating commitment, negotiating compensation package, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and other qualifications to help determine pay, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct candidate interviews
- Coordinates the recruitment activities for qualified applicants
- Prescreens candidates to identify levels of skills and specialties
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Strong communication skills a must
- Previous experience in sales and/or recruiting. Ideally, 2+ years experience in sales, account management, sourcing/recruiting
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University within a business related discipline, or in lieu of a degree, two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Onsite fitness center, kitchen, and pool table are just a few of the things that have helped us create a great working environment with friendly, competitive people!