Area Sales Manager
At Selectemp Employment Services we exceed our clients expectations by focusing on the talent we place! We provide exemplary service by focusing on the FIVE R’s - the right people, at the right time, with the right skills, in the right place at the right cost.
That is where you come in - do you have a passion for winning? Are you a person that is always in pursuit of opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
We are adding an Area Sales Manager role in the Willamette Valley seeking a person with an entrepreneurial spirit where you can truly own your experience! If you are a salesperson who values relationships where you focus on the outcomes and want to represent a leader in the staffing industry that values integrity and works to achieve great outcomes quickly, this is an opportunity to pursue further!
Your role within the company:
Your primary responsibility is to expand Selectemps’ market share in Salem, Albany and surrounding areas. Your focus is to exceed target sales goals and become a trusted advisor to the clients we serve. In addition to a monthly car allowance, there will be an office space at both Salem and Albany locations for this individual.
- Generate new business and expansion revenue in the Willamette Valley
- Build strong relationships with decision makers using strategic sales strategies
- Prospect via phone, email, and in person business appointments
- Negotiate bill rates
- Represent Selectemp at networking events
- Be actively involved in the Human Resources community in the Willamette Valley
- Be an active learner on a consistent basis in order to be an expert in our industry and market
- Achieve daily targets for cold calling quotas
- Strong customer relations and consultative selling strategy
- Well-rounded and comprehensive sales experience with proven results
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written ability
- Ability to successfully have difficult conversations
- Strong organizational and planning competencies - effective use of time and ability to prioritize
Minimum of a High School diploma
Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Great working environment with friendly, competitive people!
- Base Salary
- Car allowance