Staffing Consultant (Business Development)
Jump Onboard. Recruit a better future!
At Alliance Industrial Solutions, we believe that when you match the right person to the right career, the possibilities are endless. It’s a little process we like to call unlocking unrealized potential.
And that’s where you come in. Matching the right candidate to the perfect job isn’t always easy. It takes all of us – the recruiters, the sales team and the account managers, all the way to the IT, accounting, marketing and employee experience teams – to make it happen every day. Our business impacts the lives of thousands annually, providing our employees with a sense of purpose and meaning. We know each and every employee we hire has a valuable point of view and can help us develop new and better processes to achieve our goals and impact the world.
At Alliance we offer opportunities for every stage of your career and will help you get to where you want to be. We expect our employees to be entrepreneurial and own their experiences. We ask that everyone practice excellent communication and work with a high sense of urgency. We hire people who embrace teamwork, engage in value-driven relationships and do business with integrity.
Most importantly, we want everyone to come to work and have fun by being enthusiastically engaged in their careers, while still being accountable for their contributions and results. We encourage active learning, friendly competition and giving back to the community, too.
At Alliance, you’ll work with an award-winning team of high-energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs and are determined to make sure they provide clients with the best candidates for their business. You’ll have access to custom, industry-leading technology and a leadership team who is passionate about investing in their top performers. You’ll have access to anyone in the company – including our CEO – to help you get the tools and skills you need to do your job. You’ll always be challenged to reach new heights, and provided with the ongoing learning opportunities and coaching to support your development.
You will work hard, but play hard by engaging in a multitude of philanthropic events throughout the area, taking pride in representing our company everywhere you go. Besides volunteering, you will also have opportunities to have fun outside of work. From intramurals and potluck lunches to sporting events, bowling nights and happy hours - there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
So what’s holding you back? Apply today to join our team and help us recruit a better future.
As a growing leader in the staffing space, we need to add phenomenal talent to our internal staff. Right now, we are seeking a career oriented, hardworking Staffing Consultant. The ideal candidate may come from retail or restaurant management with a desire to grow professionally.
- New business development and client service focused
- Develop new business by building business relationships with decision makers using the telephone, email, texts and client visits
- Build strong relations with clients with the goal of becoming a trusted business partner
- Identify interim, special project and direct hire opportunities.
- Handle clients and prospective clients using a consultative sales approach
- Work with the Account Managers and Recruiters to match talent to opportunities.
- Present qualified talent to clients
- Negotiate bill rates
- Ensure client expectations are met for every engagement
- Actively participate in relevant professional organizations
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to problem solve. As a Staffing Consultant you will be identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner while gathering information skillfully. Being a strong communicator is a must.
General Job Requirements are:
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Driven to exceed production goals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Base Salary
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Onsite fitness center, kitchen, and pool table are just a few of the things that have helped us create a great working environment with friendly, competitive people!