Alliance Search Solutions has multiple positions currently available for Search Consultants, for those interested in starting or continuing a career in the recruiting industry. The ideal candidate would have sales or recruiting experience and enjoys prospecting and building customer relationships. The Search Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle. Alliance Solutions Group has been recognized as a Forbes 100 Top Recruiting Firm and you will be an essential component to the continued growth of the organization.
● Source, recruit, and interview potential candidates through various tools & resources
● Qualify and match candidates to client searches
● Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process by adhering to ASG best practices
● Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area
● Attend networking events, associations and other groups helpful to practice area/business development
● Attend weekly training/learning development meetings
● Participate in direct hire training programs available each year
● Consistent prospecting/business development plan via phone calls, emails and in person meetings
● Participate in daily and weekly team meetings with Operating Company
● Profile client partnerships and qualify for engagement
● Qualify Search Assignments and establish expectations and process
● Negotiate pricing and contract terms that align with ASG and Operating Company pricing strategies
Desired skills and experience that we like to see………..
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● You are comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) You have a great online presence and network
● You are comfortable with databases, CRM’s, MS excel…overall have strong computer literacy
● You have some experience in sales, telesales, recruiting or other relative competitive environments
● You are highly motivated, smart, tenacious and a team player
● You are goal oriented and an achiever, with examples of success in life
● You have great listening skills and ask good questions. You can think on your feet
● Results focused, high drive and the ability to make decisions without direction
Base salary + commission, solid benefits, with opportunity to grow own practice area within a business. Entrepreneurial opportunity to build a business with strong financial and management rewards those that are driven.
Alliance Search Solutions offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.