Entry Level Recruiter / Sales Trainee
You want the dream job: where you love what you do, and you love the people doing it with you. So do we. We pride ourselves on having a company culture that encourages innovation, teamwork, competition and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we are obsessed with being the best. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and achieve great things together.
As an Entry Level Recruiter / Sales Trainee, you will match talent with opportunity within a defined industry and develop meaningful client relationships to ensure continued partnerships. The ideal candidate is someone driven to succeed and grow within a results and metrics focused team.
What you’ll do:
- Full cycle recruitment: Promote open jobs via social media, source and find top talent, qualify talent for open positions, interview candidates, and facilitate the interview/offer process.
- Client development/account management: Identify and engage potential new clients, maintain strong relationships with active clients and create client awareness of the service offerings through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Participate in team huddles: Daily and weekly team meetings that are part of business planning and ongoing training.
- Aim for success: Maintain weekly and monthly metrics goals for activity as well as sales revenue goals.
- Be like-minded: Uphold the core values of our network of companies and be an extension of the brand.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited College or University. No degree? We will consider two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has an online presence: You are comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Monster, etc.) and you are committed to building an online network.
- Has strong communication skills: You are a natural born negotiator and have an eagerness for building relationships in the office and out. You should also be comfortable speaking over the phone - most of your day will be spent on it!
- is dedicated to actively learning and improving: You must possess a drive for success and an ability to work within a team for collaborative results.
- has a “think outside the box” mentality: An ability to think creatively, spontaneously improvise and overcome objections.
- is competitive and motivated: You have a passion for winning and get things done with a positive response to pressure. You are self-motivated, when needed, and have great time management skills.
- Embraces the opportunity to lead.
We offer benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, full time regular (“permanent”) employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives. This is a base plus commision opportunity.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.