Are you part of a TEAM that motivates you reach your goals? Nothing says teamwork like having the assistance from colleagues to help you get there! We invite you to explore the opportunity to be part of a growing company that will be a support for your success and celebrate all your victories along the way.
- Responsible for performing administrative and general office duties.
- Provides clerical support for Recruiters & Account Managers.
- Assist candidates with the pre-employment screen process,
- Remain actively engaged with candidates prior to hire date,
- Complete all documentation required,
- Assist with day-to-day questions and issues with regard to pre-employment
- Coordinating interview schedules
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Effectively handle phone calls and emails
- One years previous office experience, preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Operate basic office equipment
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Handle pressure while remaining focused on time sensitive agenda
- Positive attitude with a team player mindset
- Excellent PC skills, Experience with Word and Outlook required, Excel preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and maintain total confidentiality