- Responsible for performing administrative and general office duties.
- Provides clerical support for Recruiters & Account Managers.
- Assist candidates with the pre-employment screen process,
- Remain actively engaged with candidates prior to hire date,
- Complete all documentation required,
- Assist with day-to-day questions and issues with regard to pre-employment
- Coordinating interview schedules
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Effectively handle phone calls and emails
- One years previous office experience, preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Operate basic office equipment
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Handle pressure while remaining focused on time sensitive agenda
- Positive attitude with a team player mindset
- Excellent PC skills, Experience with Word and Outlook required, Excel preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and maintain total confidentiality