You want the dream job: where you’re empowered to innovate, are part of a supportive team and where each day you engage in friendly competition. TalentLaunch prides itself on having a company culture that encourages active learning, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we all have an unmistakable drive to do business with integrity. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and reach new heights...together.
TalentLaunch supports independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms by providing best-in-class tools and resources to elevate their client and talent experience; as well as achieve their revenue and growth goals. TalentLaunch offers support in IT, Marketing, Accounting + Finance and People Operations. We aim to improve efficiency, develop differentiators & help companies reach their full potential.
- Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action by contacting each account according to due date.
- Writes and maintains adequate notes on account(s) with detail on issue and status.
- Reviews accounts daily and reports to management any accounts that need personal contact.
- Participates in the monthly past due meeting and reports status of all delinquent accounts assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Has strong communication skills: You should be comfortable speaking over the phone and reaching out to initiate collections with accounts.
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize to complete daily tasks and impromptu requests.
- Experience in credit and collections work is preferred
TalentLaunch offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and a discretionary bonus.
- In addition to the base salary, there is an incentive/bonus opportunity for this role.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don't believe it... Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture: