You want the dream job: where you’re empowered to innovate, are part of a supportive team and where each day you engage in friendly competition. TalentLaunch prides itself on having a company culture that encourages active learning, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we all have an unmistakable drive to do business with integrity. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and reach new heights...together.
TalentLaunch supports independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms by providing best-in-class tools and resources to elevate their client and talent experience; as well as achieve their revenue and growth goals. TalentLaunch offers support in IT, Marketing, Accounting + Finance and People Operations. We aim to improve efficiency, develop differentiators & help companies reach their full potential.
As a member of the Accounting team, the Payroll Specialist will ensure accurate processing and recording of customer payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Load import files received from Electronic Timekeeping System and customer excel files.
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before processing payroll transactions.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime.
- Generates invoices on a weekly basis.
- Accurately completes certified payroll reports for specific clients.
- Creates special invoicing reports upon client request.
- Assigns pay cards to employee without banking information.
- Resolves payroll errors in a timely manner.
- Provides top notch customer service to external and internal customers.
- Takes ownership of payroll operations
- Highly organized and efficient in how they manage their time, organize their workspace, and balance their task list and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and the ability to enter data with consistent accuracy
- Optimistic and positive approach to change
- Strong, professional communication skills in listening, speaking, and writing necessary for communication with external employees and coworkers over the phone, in person, and via email
- Happy to work as a part of a team or independently, willing to communicate needs in a constructive manner as well as provide support to coworkers when needed
- Sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Receptive to coaching from management, responds positively with willingness to make changes when desired
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential material
- One year of high volume payroll processing required
- 1-3 years payroll processing preferred
Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don't believe it... Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture: