Are you incredibly competitive? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments that require strategic planning EVERY day? Does working in a team environment with individual reward and incentives motivate you?
If you answered YES to those three questions - Selectemp Employment Services is the place you should look into.
We are on a mission to take this company to $70M in revenue over the next 10 years. To do this, we have to find the right person to lead and direct in our largest market, Eugene/Springfield. The Team Director will strategically lead, supervise and work with the Eugene Team in matching the right talent with the right opportunity for the customers we serve.
Candidates that are potentially the RIGHT fit for us will possess skills and experience in the following areas:
- Leadership/supervision: Strategically lead daily and weekly meetings with the staffing team to ensure clear and concise results in both activities and revenues occur
- Problem solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
- Understanding and acceptance of basic sales processes
- Planning/organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans for self and team members as needed
- Strong computer experience, aptitude and exceptional data-entry skills
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to network outside of normal business hours when opportunities present
- Ongoing training and development as directed
- Exceptional attention to details
***A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with current insurance in required.***
If the above description left you wanting more information about who we are and how you get on our ‘bus’ - Apply today!
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Great working environment with friendly, competitive people!
- Base Salary