Alliance Search Solutions is seeking motivated professionals interested in starting or continuing a career in human capital management. Alliance Solutions Group has been recognized as a Forbes 100 Top Recruiting Firm (#58) and winner of the Best in Staffing Award in 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are in the top .5% of over 20,000 recruiting firms in the United States. We are looking for candidates with prior sales and/or recruiting experience who enjoy building relationships. You will be an essential component to the continued growth of the organization.
Specialities: Recruiting and talent acquisition for Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Lean/Six Sigma, and IT
Purpose: The Director (aka Practice Leader) will manage a team of Search Consultants who identify, source, and recruit candidates for Alliance Search customers. The ideal candidate will have sales experience and enjoys prospecting and building customer relationships. The Practice Leader will be responsible for all aspects of the team including project management, forecasting, training, and peer review.
● Manage recruiting, account management, and sales activities for SCs in the practice ● MALT (Management, Accountability, Leadership, Training)
● Meet regularly with Managing Partner to discuss project management & forecasting ● Determine workflow of search assignments within the practice area
● Business Development - responsible for BD and marketing efforts to drive job orders & business opportunities for the practice area ● Account Management - clearly define and obtain position requirements, and gather information to ensure proper candidate suitability ● Recruiting - conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: online searches, Internet postings, candidate database
● Handle clients and prospective clients in a consultative sales approach
● Determine candidate suitability by evaluating commitment, negotiating compensation package, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and other qualifications
● Maintain relationships with current customers
● Mushroom accounts with high potential of growth for Alliance Search
● Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully ● Oral & written communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
● Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
● Strong leadership qualities
● Mentor, coach, team builder, and motivator
● 5+ years experience in sales, account management, sourcing/recruiting in the staffing or executive search industry
● Business Development experience is required
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University within a business related discipline, or in lieu of a degree, 5+ years related experience and/or training in the recruiting industry.
Alliance Search Solutions offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.