You want the dream job: where you’re empowered to innovate, are part of a supportive team and where each day you engage in friendly competition. TalentLaunch prides itself on having a company culture that encourages active learning, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we all have an unmistakable drive to do business with integrity. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and reach new heights...together.
TalentLaunch supports independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms by providing best-in-class tools and resources to elevate their client and talent experience; as well as achieve their revenue and growth goals. TalentLaunch offers support in IT, Marketing, Accounting + Finance and People Operations. We aim to improve efficiency, develop differentiators & help companies reach their full potential.
Overview: As a member of the People Operations team, the Recruiting Coordinator is an integral part of the recruitment services provided to our Operating Companies. This function will provide exceptional experiences for internal and external customers and provides administrative support to the recruitment team.
- Coordinate and schedule all candidate interviews and travel including phone interviews, in-person interviews and video conference interviews. Drive the scheduling process to ensure interviews take place in a timely manner
- Consistent Social Media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Provide Candidates with timely information on interview and travel information
- Anticipate customer needs to ensure a superior experience for both internal and external customers
- Communicate with Candidates, Human Resources, Hiring Managers and Recruiters on status on an ongoing basis
- Support reporting needs for Recruiters and Learning & Development (as needed)
- Draft offer letters and ensure timely delivery to candidates
- Post jobs via Workable, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Review resumes and identify candidates for future consideration
- Perform ongoing data entry, track resumes, maintain resume database/applicant tracking system
- Sent out communication updates
- Leverage templates for social media advertising, job offers, communications
- Initiate onboarding process which includes, but not limited to desk set up, scheduling, new hire bio, business card ordering, background checks, assigning log in for learning and development, ongoing audit and improve onboarding process, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2 or more years of administrative experience preferred
- Effective communications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills and time management
- Demonstrated experience in managing high volume workload and meeting tight deadlines
- Maintain confidential information
- Proactive mindset
- Experience working as part of a team that works toward shared objectives
- Sense of urgency
- Microsoft and/or Google Suite
- Types minimum of 50 wpm
TalentLaunch offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and a discretionary bonus.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don't believe it... Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture: