Are you incredibly competitive? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments that require strategic planning EVERY day? Does working in a team environment with individual reward and incentives motivate you?
If you answered YES to those three questions - Selectemp Employment Services is the place you should look into.
We are on a mission to take this company to $70M in revenue over the next 10 years. The contributions of the Staffing Manager will play a vital role into continued growth of the company. The Staffing Manager will service the Roseburg and Medford locations and preferably be located near Roseburg.
The purpose of the Staffing Manager is to match talent with opportunity by placing employees in the right job every time and to develop meaningful client relationships to ensure continued partnerships. Currently, many of the placements are entry level and skilled positions in the industrial industry.
- Problem solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
- Planning/organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Strong computer experience, aptitude and exceptional data-entry skills
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ongoing training and development as directed
- Exceptional attention to details
Minimum of a High School diploma
Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
We offer Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, and 401k to our full-time employees, and paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays to full-time regular employees. Great working environment with friendly, competitive people!
- Base Salary