Team Lead Recruiting Manager - Administrative & Clerical
You want the dream job: where you love what you do, and you love the people doing it with you. So do we. The McIntyre Group prides itself on having a company culture that encourages innovation, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we are obsessed with being the best. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and achieve great things together.
As a Recruiting Manager at The McIntyre Group, you will match talent with opportunity within the administrative and clerical space and develop meaningful client relationships to ensure continued partnerships. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of Recruitment and Sales experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle as well as ensuring the team adheres’ to their goals and metrics. You will be an essential component to the company’s growth.
What You Bring:
- Comfortable ensuring that the team is able to manage time effectively through communicating metrics and goals.
- Enjoy negotiating and being in a sales environment. You are comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Monster, etc.) You have a great online presence and network. You are highly motivated, smart, tenacious and a team player.
- You are goal oriented and an achiever. You have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable speaking with clients, top negotiating skills, and corporate client development and account management. Partner with Sales team when required.
- Ability to have diplomatic and/or tough conversations with team; as well as the ability to control emotions and lead by example.
- Strong desire to manage, inspire, and be responsible for the health of a team. You are the “driver” of the team.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Responsible for managing the flow of the day: Morning meetings, mid day check in, as well as end of day recap. ● Handle Contractual Negotiations as needed.
- Responsible for driving team business and metrics.
- Find opportunities to coach and mentor team.
- Complete full cycle recruitment process, corporate client development and account management.
- Essential duties include: Ability to interact with all levels of management, strong phone, communication and follow up skills.
- Participate in daily and weekly team meeting as part of business planning and on-going training.
- Maintain weekly and monthly metrics goals for activity (including interviews, client visits, marketing connects, candidate send outs) as well as sales revenue goals.
- Ensure communication is properly delivered to recruiting teams.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Provide resources and mentorship to Recruiters, Sourcers, and Recruiting Assistants.
- Demonstrate forward thinking, vision and sound judgement.
- Participate at all company functions. Lead team morale, demonstrate leadership and fairness.
- Abide by and uphold company values at all times.
- Oversee and participate in internal interview process.
- Approve and monitor hours report and ensure compliance and procedure.
We are looking for someone who has:
- You ideally have a Bachelor’s degree. Previous experience in sales and/or recruiting.
- 3 years minimum experience in recruiting/staffing industry, in addition to meeting the job standards of the Staffing/Recruiting Manager.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, sales and social media experience, ability to negotiate.
- Must score”excellent” on the “Values and Pillars” section of Quarterly Employee Performance Review as well as score “Above Average” in weekly and monthly activity metrics.
- Have a proven track record of seizing coaching opportunities as well as managing the day by calling the morning, mid day and wrap up meetings.
The McIntyre Group offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine.