The ideal candidate is someone driven to succeed and grow within a results and metrics focused team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle including promoting open jobs via social media (twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), sourcing and finding top talent, interviewing candidates, qualifying talent for open positions and facilitating the interview/offer process.
What you Bring
- An eagerness to learn/grow, a drive for success and an ability to work within a team to drive results
- Strong communication skills, an eagerness for building relationships, you enjoy helping people and are comfortable speaking over the phone
- Comfortable or interested in a consultative sales approach in a supportive yet metrics driven environment
- An ability to think creatively, spontaneously improvise and overcome objections
- You are comfortable on social media sites (LinkedIn, Monster, etc.) and you are eager to build an online network/presence.
- You have an interest in sales/customer service and want to be a part of a growth focused team environment
- You are highly motivated, smart, ethical, tenacious and a team player.
- You are goal oriented and motivated to be successful.
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Comfortable communicating and acting as a liaison between various clientele, candidates, sales teams and account managers.
- Responsibilities include full cycle recruitment, corporate client development and account management.
- Essential duties include: Ability to interact with all levels of management, strong phone, communication and follow up skills.
- Research and find new client contacts and build a business pipeline.
- Participate in daily and weekly team meeting as part of business planning and on-going training.
- Maintain weekly and monthly metrics goals for activity as well as sales revenue goals.
- Communicate frequently with recruiting and sales teams
- Abide by and uphold company values at all times
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in sales and/or recruiting. Ideally has 2+ years of sales abilities, industry experience, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred - mid-level experience in the staffing/recruitment industry or someone from corporate recruiting
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, sales and social media experience, ability to negotiate, high sense of urgency
- Core hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
The McIntyre Group offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays, and performance based incentives. Beautiful office, great working environment with friendly people!
This position is a salaried plus commission roll.
Other Perks: Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free gym. Mornings and hunger attacks are made easier with our breakfast and snack bar — who doesn’t love convenience?! And let’s not forget the coffee!